Our natural rubber tree based latex mattress is soft yet supportive to help eliminate pressure points across your entire body. Not only is latex supremely comfortable and supportive, it is also hypoallergenic and naturally dust mite, mold and mildew resistant.
Our natural rubber tree based latex mattress is also built to last. Biodegradable, natural materials like soy and rubber tree sap are extremely resilient and provide lasting durability. In fact, Simmons Natural Care latex mattresses have a 20-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
- Naturally Derived Top Panel Fabric - Cultivated wood fiber is partially sustainable and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Natural Rubber Tree Based Latex - Special blend is derived from milk sap of a rubber tree (65%). Sourced from sustainable, renewable and protected rubber tree plantations. Special blended latex is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Soy Enhanced Support Base Foam - Soy is added to our base foam as an environmentally friendly and sustainable source.
- Our six inch soy enhanced based foam plus one inch of high-quality natural rubber tree based latex provides the gentle support your body needs to enjoy a good night's sleep.
- Breathable, naturally derived fabrics help enhance the comfort of this latex mattress.
- Pressure relieving - Our natural rubber tree based latex mattress is soft yet supportive to help eliminate pressure points across the entire body.
- Hypoallergenic - Our natural rubber tree based
- Latex mattress is hypoallergenic and naturally dust mite, mold and mildew resistant.
- CertiPUR-US certified - The foam has been tested by an independent program to meet rigorous environmental, health and safety standards.
- Durable - Extremely resilient naturally derived materials including soy and rubber tree sap provide lasting durability.
- 20-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
- No-Flip Design - The no-flip design and high performance latex foams offer long-lasting durability.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.