Night is a time when your body and mind can heal and recover. When the stresses of the day give way to healthy, rejuvenating slumber. That's why we combined the best of science and nature to create the perfect sleep surface - the Simmons NaturalCare collection. Some of our most technologically advanced foam formulations and proprietary designs are applied to natrually derived substances. The result - a soothing, responsive mattress made for your unique shape.
- 10.75" profile height
- 3/4" Comfort Response Technology Evenloft Surface - Ventilated top layer conforms and contours to the shape of your body for pressure relieving comfort.
- 1" Comfort Response Technology (65% natural rubber tree latex) - Ventilated top layer conforms and contours to the shape of your body for pressure relieving comfort.
- 3" Independent Response Technology (20% natural rubber tree latex) - Hundreds of sculpted cushions in the lower layer respond independently to your shape and movement for personalized support while providing airflow.
- 6" AirCool Natural Foam Core - An innovative support system designed with your body in mind to provide personalized support and pressure relief for a perfect night's sleep.
- AirCool Mesh Border - Hi-tech mesh fabric surrounds the border of the mattress allowing the mattress to breathe and you to sleep more comfortably.
- Anti-aging Foam Additives - Proprietary natural foam technology helps to extend the useful life of the foam.
- Stretch Knit Tencel Fabric with Aloe Finish - A biodegradable fabric made from natural cellulose found in wood pulp, Tencel is known for its durability and easy care. We then add natural aloe vera for a soft, soothing surface.
- CertiPUR-US Certified and Oeko-Tex Certified
- Naturally hypoallergenic and naturally dust mite, mold and mildew resistant
- 25-year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.